ISO 9001 & DISP Accredited
- 71m/230′ overall length x 15.5m/50′ beam x 4.3m/14′ draught – 1970 ton light displacement.
- 5 yearly class survey with maintenance, emergent repairs and repairs.
- Straight shaft propulsion system supported by standard ‘P’ and ‘A’ brackets with Thordon bearings and dripless stern tube seal.
- Intermediate bearing and shaft coupled to gearbox.
- 2 x 1350hp electric VS, 1200rpm drives.
- Leeuwin steel hull and deck.
- Maintenance Schedule completed in addition to Keel Sonar upgrade including replacement of 1″ plate and fabrication of new bracket and holder, damaged 3/8″ shell plate AWL replaced and Single Beam Sonar upgrade.
- Works also conducted to switchboards, hydraulic and stabilizer ballast tanks, cool room refrigeration and AC.
- Docking – 2012, 2016, 2017, 2020